To determine out the appropriate model of Google Play solutions for your Android gadget, down load Play Services data or go to Options -> Applications -> Google Play solutions, and glimpse at the 3-digit sequence (let’s use XYZ) in the parentheses:
* X defines Android model:
- for Android
- 2 for Android 5. and 5.1 commencing with Play Services v8
- 4 for Android 5. and 5.1 ahead of Play Services v8, Android >= 6. immediately after
- 5 for Android Wear
- 7 for Android 5.
- 8 for Android Television
- 9 for Android 8.+
* Y defines CPU architecture:
- 1 for armeabi
- 3 for armeabi-v7a
- 4 for arm64-v8a
- 5 for mips
- 7 for x86
- 8 for x86_64
* Z defines DPI:
- for common nodpi
- 2 for 160
- 4 for 240
- 6 for 320
- 8 for 480
- It appears to be that 7YZ builds grew to become 4YZ with Google Play solutions v6.5. If you were on 7YZ ahead of, you really should now put in 4YZ.
- It appears to be that 4YZ builds got break up into 2YZ for Lollipop and 4YZ for Marshmallow with Google Play solutions v8. If you were on 4YZ ahead of, you really should now put in 2YZ in Lollipop and 4YZ in Marshmallow.
- 014 for Android 438 for Android 6.+ armeabi-v7a CPU 480 DPI gadget
- 876 for Android Television x86 CPU 320 DPI gadget
- 940 for Android 8.+ arm64 CPU nodpi gadget
Google Play solutions is utilised to update Google apps and apps from Google Play.
This element supplies core performance like authentication to your Google solutions, synchronized contacts, access to all the most current user privacy options, and higher excellent, reduced-powered spot based mostly solutions.
Google Play solutions also enhances your application practical experience. It speeds up offline searches, supplies additional immersive maps, and increases gaming activities.
Applications might not get the job done if you uninstall Google Play solutions.