To figure out the right edition of Google Participate in services for your Android system, down load Participate in Services info or go to Configurations -> Applications -> Google Participate in services, and seem at the 3-digit sequence (let’s use XYZ) in the parentheses:
* X defines Android edition:
- for Android
- 2 for Android 5. and 5.1 starting up with Participate in Services v8
- 4 for Android 5. and 5.1 right before Participate in Services v8, Android >= 6. right after
- 5 for Android Wear
- 7 for Android 5.
- 8 for Android Tv
- 9 for Android 8.+
* Y defines CPU architecture:
- 1 for armeabi
- 3 for armeabi-v7a
- 4 for arm64-v8a
- 5 for mips
- 7 for x86
- 8 for x86_64
* Z defines DPI:
- for universal nodpi
- 2 for 160
- 4 for 240
- 6 for 320
- 8 for 480
- It appears that 7YZ builds turned 4YZ with Google Participate in services v6.5. If you were being on 7YZ right before, you should now install 4YZ.
- It appears that 4YZ builds acquired split into 2YZ for Lollipop and 4YZ for Marshmallow with Google Participate in services v8. If you were being on 4YZ right before, you should now install 2YZ in Lollipop and 4YZ in Marshmallow.
- 014 for Android 438 for Android 6.+ armeabi-v7a CPU 480 DPI system
- 876 for Android Tv x86 CPU 320 DPI system
- 940 for Android 8.+ arm64 CPU nodpi system
Google Participate in services is employed to update Google applications and applications from Google Participate in.
This ingredient gives main operation like authentication to your Google services, synchronized contacts, access to all the most current user privacy configurations, and increased high-quality, reduce-run spot centered services.
Google Participate in services also boosts your application working experience. It speeds up offline queries, gives a lot more immersive maps, and enhances gaming experiences.
Applications might not operate if you uninstall Google Participate in services.